Flexible Leasing Opportunity
With a total building area of 32,475 (approx.) a range of leasing options are available to potential tenants.
Warehouse flexibility is the big drawcard of 2 Percival. The main warehouse layout is in four distinct sections, each with its own size and space allocation. Areas W1, W2 and W3 have high clearances ranging from 6.2metres to 12.0 metres (approx.). The largest area, W4, is a manufacturing style space with lower clearance (6.0 metre).
The space as a whole is diverse and potentially provides occupants with the opportunity to expand or contract over a long period of time without having to wholly relocate to an alternate site. The site provides numerous external areas suitable for storage (STCA) with the ability to create additional hardstand.
Key Features of 2 Percival
The facility accommodates a range of conventional mid to large industrial uses included warehousing and distribution, third party logistics, transport and manufacturing.
- Heavy duty power supply. Three 750kva and one 1,000kva transformer substations on site
- Fire sprinklers throughout. High hazard system
- Substantial breezeway. Allowing all weather loading/unloading
- Yard area. The site offers generous hardstand yard surrounding the building
- B-Doubles access. Full drive-around access to the property
- Offices & reception. Administration building
- Zoning: IN1 General Industrial zoning
The site also offer expansive land areas that can be made into hardstand for truck parking or external storage including the potential for container rated hardstand.
Potential options ranging from 7,000sqm – 13,170smq (approx.)
|W1||10,385sqm + 2,700sqm canopy.|
|W1 & W4||23,555sqm|