A highly flexible industrial opportunity for a range of industries. Excellent facility potential for warehousing, logistics/3PL and manufacturing occupants.
The building can be configured from 7,000m2 to 25,140m2 potentially allowing occupants to grow into larger space as time or needs require.
The right terms are on the table to enhance the facility. Owners are receptive to increase the hardstand yard area and are open to all plans.
HIGH PROFILE LOCATION
Located on the corner of the Cumberland Highway and Percival Road, the site contains a frontage of approximately 295 metres providing a significant amount of exposure to passing trade.
The site presents one of the very few opportunities in Sydney to occupy a site of scale with such a significant amount of exposure. 2 Percival Road is within close proximity to the M4 Motorway on/off ramps and is located along a B-Double approved route.
Some key features of 2 Percival are:
- Ability to lease space configurations from 7,000m2 to 25,140m2 (approx.)
- Opportunity to capitalise on a significant amount of exposure to passing trade
- Quick access to key infrastructure and surrounding ring roads
- Significant external areas suitable for storage (STCA) via an approximate 80,000m2 site area
- Substantial breezeway & loading/unloading areas